I am happy to announce that we are looking for a NT colleague at RTS Orlando. If you are interested in the position, or if you’d like to nominate a candidate for consideration, please contact Dr. Michael Allen, Academic Dean at RTS Orlando: [email protected]
Here are the details from the RTS job board.
Announcement of Faculty Position in New Testament
Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando
Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando invites applications and nominations for a full-time faculty appointment ideally at the rank of Associate or Full Professor of New Testament. The Search Committee will begin its work immediately to fill this position. While specialties and competences can vary, teaching and research regarding the Pauline Epistles will be a priority.
The qualified candidate will:
- have a PhD in New Testament.
- possess teaching experience.
- show evidence of a significant scholarly program.
- demonstrate a concern for and experience in ministry in the church.
- desire a collaborative and unified pedagogical relationship with fellow RTS faculty.
- be committed to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards.
- be a member in good standing at a confessionally Reformed church.
Some combination of other qualifications may mark out exceptional candidates, such as:
- teaching ability in adjacent fields.
- other vocational ministry experience.
- administrative experience.
We especially encourage ethnic minority candidates to apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to Michael Allen, Academic Dean: [email protected]